12.16.2009

Wipe Out Wednesday!

Hello everyone! It's Wipe Out Wednesday at the Island!



You know what that means! Here's what you can find for only $1 each in my shop!


The other designers at Scrapable also have some awesome goodies for you - $1 each until midnight tonight only! Be sure to check them out!

Scrapable still has their 12 Days of Christmas event going on - with cool challenges, speed scraps, and giveaways to get you in the Christmas spirit! Go to the Scrapable forum to check it out! (You must be registered in the forum to participate!)

Also I have a giveaway going on on my Facebook fan page - become a fan, suggest my page to all your digi-scrap friends, and you could win a $5 GC to my shop. All you have to do is suggest and post about it! Check out my fan page to learn more!

No comments:

Post a Comment