12.01.2009

Time for a yummy blog train!

Woot woot! It's time for another blog train! (I know, I'm cheesy lol...)

The theme for this month's "Blog Train Blog" train (say that ten times fast!) is "Holiday Sugar Cookies. The color swatch was just so yummy I couldn't resist making my portion and furthering it into a full kit!

This is what you'll be getting once you've visited all the blogs:




And here's a better look at my portion:



I also have a full kit, 2 alphas, a flair pack, and glitter styles to match but first let's get to the freebie!

You can grab this freebie right here.

You should have come from RebeccaPSP's blog...your next stop will be By Becca's blog.

If you get lost, you can always head back to the Blog Train Blog to get back on track.

You can check out my full kit below. It is also available in a bundle with the alphas, the flair, and the glitter styles for more savings!



Also, it's time for Scrapable's Surf's Up again! I have one pack available for Surf's Up. You can check out the Surf's Up category in the store here. Everything is $1 for just a few days so make sure to check it out!

13 comments: