8.01.2009

Choo Choo!

The August Blog Train is coming to the station!

The theme for August is Back 2 School and you will be so thrilled. The blog train is huge (again) and filled with tons of stuff for your kids going back to school.

Here is the entire kit you will be getting when all the stops are made:



And here is my contribution, hope you enjoy! (Image is clickable, to get to ADrive.com where the file is hosted.)

Elements included are: 1 photomask, 2 paint strokes with glitter, 2 word arts, and 5 different papers.

Your previous stop should have been DIGI_licious Designs, and your next stop should be Gabby Palmer Digitals. Please keep in mind, we are all in different time zones. The train is not scheduled to go live until noon on 8/1 but I'm posting early, out of pure excitement. :) So if you visit the blogs, most pieces probably won't be there. You can always go to the Blog Train Blog and bookmark their website, that way you can keep up with this train, and also any future trains!

Also, I'm holding my first CT call!


Pixiemama Designs is having a
CT CALL!

I'm looking for a few great scrappers to
start my Creative Team.
REQUIREMENTS ARE:

*Check out at least 1 kit per month (if circumstance prevent this
I am very flexible, I know real life happens)
*At least 1 layout with each kit checked out (more are ALWAYS welcome!)
*Basic advertising - post on blogs, in forums, tell your friends, etc.
*Wear my blinkie in your signature at forums that allow it
*Posting layouts at K-Joi, SWAM, and DST are required, more welcome!
*I would love to have some team members make freebies for my blog on
occasion and host some challenges on my blog. Please mention
in your email if you are interested in this.

For more information or to apply please email me at
pixiemamadesigns@hotmail.com with the subject "CT Call". Please
include links to your best gallery, samples of any other works, some info
about yourself, list of other CTs, and anything else you think I should know.

I'm looking forward to some awesome entries and choosing some great CT members! I'm also looking for a CT Leader. Unfortunately I can only choose one since this will be a short team to start out. But if you are interested in the position let me know in your email, so I know who's interested and who's not. And good luck everyone!

6 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for sharing, Love it! thanks for the photo mask, awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your talent with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing your share of this great train

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you SO MUCH for your ADORABLE contribution!!

    ReplyDelete