10.29.2009

I haven't died!

No really, I swear I haven't. I've just been REALLY busy.

First, I want to tell you about the two wonderful designers that I CT for that I'm also happy to call friends. They share a CT, and have recently had some members resign because of other commitments. They are looking for some new CT members.

Tiffany and Jaya are fabulous designers. They really take care of their CT members, they almost always have new products coming out, and they're extremely flexible with requirements. They have wonderful product and I almost never have a problem finding something to work with. I've been on Tiffany's CT for over 6 months and was there when Jaya and her team came along and everyone has been wonderful!

If you're interested, please email Tiffany at tiffikat@gmail.com with a short bio and a link to your gallery - she or Jaya will get back to you within 24 hours. You will not regret it!

Speaking of Jaya and Tiff, I will give you a little peek at some of the product they have to offer by showing you some of their new product!

These is only two packs out of four from Jaya of JayaPrem's Hangout, and these are part of Surf's Up Color Play at Scrapable. A few designers got together with one color scheme, and created seperate packs of papers, elements, and some various goodies, and they're selling each pack for only $1. That is a fabulous deal and for only a few dollars you can make your own kit with only the elements and papers you want! But hurry, this offer is only good for a couple more days, so get on over to Scrapable and check it out!

Tiffany has also participated in the Surf's Up Color Play, and here's a sampling of what she has to offer (more available than pictured also):
Remember, each of those pieces are just $1 for only a couple more days, and they are all the same color scheme so they will all match. Head on over to Scrapable's Surf's Up Color Play section to check out what all the designers have to offer!

I'll be back later to edit this post with some details to a little contest I'm having, and little "sneak peek" to some news I'll have on November 1st!

No comments:

Post a Comment