11.04.2009

Come visit me at Paradise!

Yep that's right, without further ado, here is my spectacular news!

I have been so excited to share this news for a while but didn't want to spill the beans until it was officially time to. Well that time has come, and my shop is officially open at Scrapable!


There are just a few products up right now, but more will be added in the next few days. We will have some awesome things going on for Digital Scrapbooking Day (yep, that's this weekend!). This will be my first DSD as a designer so I have tried to make it really special! I will have a new release this weekend - it's a HUGE kit and you'll want to celebrate DSD in style!

Also, make sure to check out Scrapable's Wipe Out $1 Wednesday this week!

I have a couple of products up in the Wipe Out category for only $1!!! You'll just have to go check them out, but I guarantee you will be very thankful for the low, low price! ;) Image is linked to Wipe Out category!

I will have more information as it gets closer to DSD about what's going on at Scrapable. I do know that there will be tons of challenges, at least 2 speed scraps every day all weekend long, and the Cabana Girls have donated tons of awesome prizes for the winners. You really don't want to miss it!

Now to the sad news:

Unfortunately, with me moving on to Scrapable, I just won't have time to be in three stores. So I've had to make cutbacks and in the best interest of myself as a designer, I've decided to close down my shops at K-Joi Studios and Scraps With A Mouse and go exclusive to Scrapable.

My loss is your gain though, because until November 30th, when both my shops close for good, you can get my entire store for 50% off! You'll want to check out the deals, because I've decided that some of my older products will NOT be making the move with me to Scrapable. Gotta make room for those new releases! :) Once these products are gone, it is likely they will never come back! So check them out while you can!

You can find my closing shops here at K-Joi Studios and here at Scraps With A Mouse.

Be sure to come back this weekend - I will fill you in on all the details for Scrapable's DSD celebrations, show you the newest release that will make you want to party!, and I might have a freebie for you! Until then...have fun shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment