1.28.2010

IMPORTANT STORE NEWS!

IMPORTANT CUSTOMER NEWS!!!

Scrapable has been temporarily closed. This was completely unexpected and we (other designers and myself) don't know if or when it will open again. I am in the process of finding a new home, and will let you know as soon as I've got one.

Currently the only product of mine that you will be able to purchase is the collab that Tiffany and I just did, but you will only be able to purchase it at Inspiration-Lane on Saturday and later today or tomorrow at Scrappity-Doo-Dah.

I'm incredibly sorry for the inconvenience and hope to get this resolved soon. If you recently purchased from me and did not get your links to download, or need anything else, please DO NOT HESITATE to email me at pixiemamadesigns@hotmail.com and I WILL REMEDY IT ASAP!

Note: I am currently in the process of going through all invoices, recording emails, and will shortly be sending out personal emails to make sure that all customers have received their downloads. This is a process that takes a while, so please allow up to 48 hours to receive an email. If you did not receive an email within 48 hours and you have a problem with your order, please contact me at the email address above!

And don't worry, I will be back as soon as I possibly can with new products and better things! Thanks for your patience!

1 comment:

  1. I am so very sorry Tisha. I certainly hope that the issue gets resolved soon!

    ReplyDelete