1.15.2010

Tidal Wave Weekend, New PU Grab Bag

Hello all! I'm trying to get back into the swing of blogging about new releases and events going on, so forgive me if I've been absent. But that also means that I've been busy and hard at work trying to put out new stuff for you!

Today my January PU Grab Bag was seperated and all the pieces are now put up in the shop. If you missed them while they were in the grab bag for the rock bottom price, you can now pick up your favorite pieces for 25% off, this weekend only!



CU/PU Alpha Beads - Reg. $2.50 Sale $1.87



Midnight Kiss, The Kit - Reg. $4.00, Sale $3.00



Midnight Kiss, The Glitters (CU) - Reg. $3.00, Sale $2.25



Through The Years Photo Masks - Reg. $3.50, Sale $2.62

You can pick up all these at their sale prices through Sunday night at Scrapable!

Also, my February PU Grab Bag was released today! It's full of cute, romantic elements for all those Valentine and love projects.



You can pick it up at Scrapable also for only $4 until February 11th. After the 11th, it will all be seperated and put into the store in pieces and the price will go up, so make sure to pick it up while you can!

Here are all the pieces you can find in the grab bag:



It's a fabulous deal for only $4 - 5 Brand New, Never Before Released products. That's less than $1 per product, and some products are CU ok! (Make sure to read the TOU before using for commercial purposes!) Head to Scrapable right now and pick it up while you can save big!

I'm working on some BIG things this month, and I've been very busy. I have a bunch of new CT members and they've been busy at work creating beautiful layouts with my new kits. I'll be back this weekend to introduce you to them and show you some of their beautiful creations. And soon, I'll be back with some more new releases that I think you'll really love!

No comments:

Post a Comment