1.16.2010

Meet My CT and CT Inspiration!

Hi everyone! Hope you're having a great Saturday!

I'm here today to introduce you to my wonderful CT. I have 3 existing members and recently added 8 new members!

So without further ado, here they are!



Joining Tammy, Ness, and Sue are:

Marie
Michelle
Jaya
Missy
Jennifer
Brooklyn

Dawn
and Jill!


Over the next few months I'll be further introducing you to my team members with CT spotlights every other Wednesday. They'll be answering some questions and I'll spotlight some of their layouts. Some may be bringing you freebies along with their spotlights as well. So be looking for that coming this Wednesday, January 20th!

My brand new CT and my awesome existing CT members have been getting to know each other the past couple weeks and are settling right into their new home. They've also been working with lots of my products and have produced some fantastic layouts! I wanted to show you just a few of their layouts today!



To find the kits that my CT members have used, just head to my shop!

Don't forget that Wednesday I'll be back with Wipe Out Wednesday $1 Deals and my first CT Spotlight. I'll be spotlight one of my new CT members, Jaya, who also happens to be the designer behind JayaPrem's Hangout!

No comments:

Post a Comment