8.06.2009

Beachy Keen Mini Kit

Hi everyone! Just popping in to let you know that I finished a kit that I'd been working on for a while and it's in stores now. It's perfect for scrapping all those beach or swimming pictures you have from this summer. It's also on special for the whole month of August...normally $3.99, for the month of August it's only $2.99!

Escape away to the beautiful colors of the beach with this mini kit. Included is all the elements needed to scrap those summer vacation pictures at your favorite beach. Mini kit has 7 textured and patterned papers, and 26 elements including: - 2 flowers with buttons and ribbon - 3 epoxy circle frames - 10 epoxy beach-themed words - 1 leaf - 1 paper wave - 2 curly ribbons - 5 sea pebbles (epoxy dots) - 2 paper seashells All elements are created and saved at 300 DPI. This mini kit is s4h/s4o friendly. Please refer to my TOU included in download.

You can grab it right now at K-Joi Studios only, but it should be up at Scraps With A Mouse within the next couple days. I just wanted to get it up in time for the newsletter at K-Joi tomorrow. If you haven't yet, you should go sign up for it. Mars from CactusMango Designs is giving away a whole mini kit in 5 seperate downloads this month, and you can only get the code to get them in the shop from the newsletter. This mini kit will be gorgeous, you should check it out.

Also, remember that my CT Call is still going. I need some scrappers to start my CT. I've got some great new ideas for kits planned in the next few months. Including some holiday kits - a Halloween kit, Christmas, possibly a birthday kit since Isaac's 3rd birthday is coming up, and an autumn-themed kit. So don't be fooled by some of the kits I have in my shop now - they are kits I did as a brand new designer and they will probably be redone after the beginning of the year. So please...if you're looking for a creative team to call home, apply for my creative team.

The email to contact me is pixiemamadesigns@hotmail.com, you can contact me at that email to ask questions or for more information. If you can't read the ad, please click on it to make it larger or you can contact me at the email address and I will send you more info.

I don't know how long it will be before I have another new kit. I have a kit that I'm working on right now but I've hit a road block with some extracted elements so I'm not sure how long it will be. I'd like to have it out by next Thursday, so look for that maybe around that time. I hope to have at least something out by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment