8.11.2009

New Mini Kit, A Freebie, and A Layout Made By Me!

Hey everyone! How is everyone's Tuesday going? Wish mine was going better. My jaw's starting to act up and I'm getting the beginnings of a horrible splitting headache. Heath had to go in to work for a couple of hours because someone called in, so I'm getting some things done so later I can do some scrapping and spend time with him.

I just popped in to let you guys know that I have another new product in my stores. My little hiatus did me quite well. :)

The new kit is a mini kit called Strawberry Margarita. Sound familar? It's one of my entries from The Next Best Thing contest, it's redone and way better. I tried out some new techniques I learned in this one, still perfecting them but it turned out quite well. As per usual, for the rest of August this mini is not the regular price of $3.99, but on sale for $2.99. On September 1st, it will go back to it's regular price. You can grab the mini kit at both of my stores, K-Joi Studios and Scraps With A Mouse.


I also have a freebie quickpage using some elements in the kit. There is one quickpage in both PSD and PNG formats, for use in multiple programs. You can only get the quickpage freebie at K-Joi Studios, so head on over there to grab that.

To wrap this up, I have some more new products coming out soon. Hopefully in the next couple of days. I have some CU products planned. :) Look for me starting to put out some CU overlays very soon. Keep checking back.

Also, my CT Call is still running. Come on guys, I need some CT members! I have lots of fun things planned for the blog and stuff, but I need CT members to help implement them. I'll be retiring some old products to possibly redo them, and putting up tons of new stuff before Christmas, so I need some CT members to help make layouts for those kits. You can grab the details in the last couple of posts. :)

Speaking of layouts...before I go, I wanted to show you guys this layout I made with Beachy Keen. This is my son, Isaac, right before his first birthday, enjoying a bath before bedtime. Doesn't he look like he's having fun?


I used a free template available at A Cherry On Top, and like I said the kit I used was Beachy Keen by me, you can pick that up at K-Joi Studios or Scraps With A Mouse (remember: it's on special as well, for the entire month of August it's only $2.99!). The glitter style used on the title is by Inspired By Dominic Designs, from her Storybook Slumber kit, which you can grab at any of her stores. (Links at her blog.) Coincidentally, some of the papers and elements in Beachy Keen were made using elements from her July CU Grab Bag. You get 5 product packs in her grab bags, for commercial use. Her July bag has already reverted to regular price, but you can grab her August Grab Bag right now for a FANTASTIC special for only the month of August. Some of the products in that bag were used to create Strawberry Margarita...you should go check it out, trust me it's a fantastic deal!

Alright I'm out to go work on some more stuff until Heath gets home. If you made it to the end of this post, you SO deserve that freebie. Head on over and grab that. Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment