8.31.2009

Sneak Peek!

Hi everyone, I just popped in to give you a sneak peek of what's releasing on Friday, September 4th! It's my new kit I've been working SO hard on all weekend.

I'm so proud of this kit. It's definitely my first venture into finding my "style" and I think it turned out SO well. And it's pretty loaded, too. I haven't done a count on the elements in it, but I know it has over 10 papers and a full alpha, and at least 20 elements (more I'm sure). I think you guys will really like it.

This kit was mainly designed for my own personal use - I have some pictures from a town function that is held here every year, and I couldn't find any "country-western" themed kits that I really liked, that had all the elements I wanted in it. (There's hint #1!) So I decided to create one myself. I also have some pictures of my son in a cowboy hat (hint #2!) that still need to be scrapped, so those will definitely be scrapped with this kit! It has lots of grungy things, metal, gingham ribbons, and even some horses!

I have a dilemma, however...I haven't come up with a name. It releases on Friday and I have no idea what I'm going to name the darn thing because I've been so busy working on the actual kit that I haven't even thought of a name LOL. But I will eventually come up with something.

And don't forget, the Next SAS-Y Lady Contest starts tomorrow! I'm so excited to be able to bring you guys some wonderful mini kits. This will probably also spawn some exciting new products in the future, so keep checking back all month for my contest entries to be able to download them!

No comments:

Post a Comment