3.25.2010

$1 Tweets Today at SDD!

Hello all and good morning to you! I'm just stopping by to let you in on a couple of cool events going on.

First, today and Friday are $1 Tweet Days at Scrappity-Doo-Dah. For these 2 days only you can get some of my products for only $1 each. Check out what your dollar can buy in my store:




All images are linked! There are a ton of fun, fabulous springy items in there for your buying pleasure. I know we're all looking forward to spring coming!

Also stay tuned - I heard from a little birdie that there's a birthday celebration going to happen. And I'm going to be celebrating because I'm getting ready to turn 1! That's right, my 1-year designing anniversary is coming up, and me and my CT are busy planning and scheming to make it absolutely fabulous! I've got a gorgeous freebie planned, which you'll want to keep an eye out for because it will only be available for ONE DAY! Then it will be locked into the vault and made into a full kit! You can sign up for my newsletter to keep updated, fan me on Facebook, or follow me on Twitter to make sure you won't miss it!

I'll be back tomorrow or Saturday with a new release for you all! I think you're going to LOVE it!

No comments:

Post a Comment