3.27.2010

Guest CT Call! *Edited!*

Wow, blogging three days in a row! I think it's a new record for me!

Sadly, I've lost a couple of my CT girls. One had to leave because of other commitments and one has decided to take on the role of my designer assistant. She's the one who's going to keep my head glued on my shoulders lol. Unfortunately with all that she will be doing for me she will not have time to do as many layouts as she used to. Sooo....

I'm having a guest CT call!

EDIT: Please disregard on the image where it says enabling is required once a week. It has been changed to only twice a month. That was my error and I truly apologize for that!



For those who can't see the image:

Sadly, I've lost a few of my best CT girls. But I'm in the
market for a few fresh faces!

Benefits:
- Access to any two PU products per month to work with
- Expand your digiscrapping horizons
- A team of wonderful established CT girls to work with
- 1-3 month spots available
- Possibility of permanent spot after guesting

Requirements:

- 2 (two) layouts (or projects) per product
- 2 (two) products per month
- Post layouts at Scrappity-Doo-Dah, DST, and a gallery of your
choice
- Enable your two chosen products (so twice a month)
- Be active in the Scrappity-Doo-Dah community
- Promote my designs whenever possible

If you're interested please email me or my CT leader @
pixiemamadesigns@hotmail.com or missy.dombrowsky@gmail.com
with your name, other CT duties, blog (if applicable), why you
want to guest for me, and a link to your most full gallery.

When you send your email, please let either Missy or I know what month you prefer to guest and whether you would like to guest for 1, 2, or 3 months. We will try our best to fill your needs!

I really look forward to hearing from you all!

1 comment: