4.17.2010

Designiversary Winners - Coming Soon!

Hey all! Nothing to report here today, I just wanted to let you all know a couple of things.

First of all, thank you to all of you who participated in my Designiversary celebration! All the contests have ended and the winners have been sent their prizes. All of you who were kind enough to send me congratulations and good wishes, I appreciate all of you! The winners will be announced sometime between tonight and Monday night - I'm working on my laptop today and it's hard to type out blog posts because some keys on my keyboard don't work. Also I have pictures of my son drawing names from the bowls so I wanted to share those. I will also post a coupon for all of my wonderful blog readers to thank you for all the congratulations and good thoughts you sent to me!

Also, the design blog will be seeing some changes that will probably take a while to implement. My CT and I have decided to get rid of the CT blog and I'm moving all the CT over here to my design blog. We hope to do ocassional challenges and more giveaways with this! It will probably come with a new blog design (yes, another new one! lol) and might take a while to fully finish, because I have a LOT of commitments to finish this month first! So we'll keep you updated on that.

I better get back to work since I have the house all to myself for the afternoon, I just wanted to let you all know that I haven't updated the blog with winners or anything yet because I'm busy working behind the scenes. Thanks everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment