11.13.2009

Birthday Sale, $1 Deals, and a Free With Purchase!

Hello everyone! Here today to tell you about my special sale going on this weekend!

It's Isaac's 3rd birthday on Saturday (with his special pirate party on Sunday, arrgh!) and I wanted to celebrate, so I'm passing the celebration on to you. From November 13 through the 15th, everything in my shop is marked down in some way.

Here's what you can go grab in my shop for only $1 (only this weekend!):



All my new releases are 25% off this weekend, and I have some awesome ones for you this Tidal Wave Weekend! Check them out:



All the rest of my products are 30% off in celebration of Isaac's 3rd Birthday! There are some awesome savings to be had in my shop this weekend and this weekend only. For all those of you who missed out the fantastic DSD sales here is your chance to still get some awesome goodies and snag some savings!

Oh and before I go, I forgot to mention:

When you spend at least $5 in my shop, my full kit Get This Party Started (a $7 Value) will be added to your cart - for FREE!

And how easy is it to spend $5 with my new releases, $1 Deals, and 30% my entire shop (except new releases)? Pretty easy! You can pick up lots of goodies for a little over $5!

So what are you waiting for? The birthday ad image above is linked to my shop at Scrapable, so stop on by and check out my shop and grab some goodies!

Oh and birthday wishes for my Isaac are always welcome. ;) I will come back hopefully Sunday night with some pictures!

1 comment:

  1. C.U.T.E. Designs!

    I'm Kristin over at Digital Scrapbooking Giveaways. We recently started a new blog devoted solely to driving scrappers to YOUR blog and YOUR stores to buy YOUR products. For the kickoff, we're hosting a 25 days of Christmas digiscrap style. Designers who sign up to be a part of the kickoff will receive their feature completely free. Which includes a 24-hour exclusive front page feature post, button in our "Scraps we're giving away next week" section for 1 week, button in our "Scraps we're giving away this week" section for 1 week, 2 images of other kits for sale, review of products, direct links to your shop, etc. For a sample post, more information, and scheduling please e-mail digiscrapgiveaways@gmail.com.

    http://digiscrapgiveaways.blogspot.com

    I'm excited to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete