11.18.2009

Wipe Out Wednesday!



It's Wipe Out Wednesday again! That means the designers have a whole selection of goodies for you for only $1!

Check out what I have for Wipe Out Wednesday this week!



These are my very newest releases, for only $1 each! Go snag both today before they revert back to regular price! (Wipe Out ad is linked to Wipe Out category in shop!)

Do you like coupons? Do you like coupons from all your favorite designers? You should go check out Digi Scrap Save. Sign up for their newsletter (in the sidebar, right above the followers) and each month you will receive a catalog full to the brim of coupon savings from all your favorite designers.

And remember, I still have my closing shop sale going on at K-Joi Studios and Scraps With A Mouse. You can save 50% off all my items. Some items will be retired and will never see the light of day again!

No comments:

Post a Comment