11.20.2009

Tidal Wave Weekend!

Hello everyone! It's Tidal Wave Weekend on the Island!



Unfortunately, I don't have any new goodies to show you this weekend. I've been crazy busy working on some new stuff for Christmas, and I have some fantastic things lined up before the end of the year - you're going to be thrilled! But you can always go check out the shop and you can find some great brand-new goodies - and they're all 25% off for the weekend! (Image is linked.)

Like I said, I've been crazy busy woking on Christmas stuff here. Not only in digi-scrapping but in real life as well. We started Christmas a little early here in our household, as we put the tree up the other day (I believe Tuesday). All of my beautiful villages are up, our stockings are hung, all the lights are strung...and frankly, I've never seen our house so lit up! It's beautiful. I'd show you the pictures I took the first night but they're not hooked up to my laptop. Maybe I will get some pictures tonight and edit the post with them.

I'm so excited - New Moon opened today! Me and Hubby are going tomorrow at 2PM. Our tickets are already purchased and we're ready to go. I'm hoping no one ruins it for me till then lol. Hopefully I'll come back with a picture at least so I can scrap it.

That's all for me today...remember to go check out all the designers goodies at Scrapable!

No comments:

Post a Comment