11.11.2009

Wipe Out Wednesday at Scrapable!

Don't forget that today is Wipe Out Wednesday at Scrapable! Pop on in and you can grab some great deals from some of the Scrapable designers for only $1!

Here's what you can get for only $1 each from me:


Make sure to stop by soon, these deals only last for one day!

For anyone who missed the fabulous DSD sales, you're in luck! This weekend is my son's birthday, and he'll be turning 3! My baby's growing up so fast!

Starting on Friday, I will be having a sale all weekend. You can get a select few of my products for only $1 (products will be selected by me), and all the rest of my products will be 30% off. I will also have a FWP (free with purchase) sale going on, and a couple of new releases at Scrapable, so be sure to check back this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment