4.12.2009

New kit just in time for Easter!

I worked all day and almost all night....lol! It doesn't have all the elements I wish I could have put in, but I had to stop myself at some point. I think the next kit I work on will either be something related to May Day or maybe NSD on the second. I will surely put out a new freebie on NSD. I think I will try to make it considerably larger than all the kits I've made thusfar.

Hubby just zonked out on the couch so I had better post this and get him and myself to bed. I stayed up to chat with the girls from K-Joi over in the Cheeky Chat, since usually I have to be in bed too early to join the chat. Quite a bit of fun.

Okay here is the preview:

Click to download Bunny Trail

I changed up my preview, I think it looks a lot better. I could have arranged my preview better though lol. Bunny Trail has 2 patterned papers in green and pink, 3 cardstock pages with torn edges, and 1 basket-weaved textured paper. Very realistic looking! 13 elements include 4 bright "plastic" eyelets, 4 egg shapes (which would look lovely stitched to a page), 4 foam flowers, and 1 silver staple. I wanted to include a ribbon and ribbon frame, but alas, looking at all those bright colors almost made me stir-crazy lol!

Tomorrow I will be working on quickpages that I'm doing for K-Joi's NSD celebration on May 2. If you have time you should come by and check us out! They will have lots of fun stuff planned for the day stocked with prizes and beautiful kits in the shop!

Good night everyone and hope everyone has a fabulous Easter! Take lots of pictures! Oh and I will be sure to share any pictures I get!

3 comments:

  1. thanks so much - this looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Easter post on Apr. 25, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete