4.17.2009

Sneak Peek

I haven't blogged the past few days, because I've been busy working on this new kit. It's honestly becoming huge. I mean, in contrast to my last two freebies I've offered. And I have a sneak peek for you!



It's not much to go on, but as you can tell, it's glittery and purple! (Which are like, my trademarks lol - besides pink!) It's much larger than my previous freebies, and this will probably be the big NSD kit. Mostly because I'm fresh out of ideas of what to do for it. I decided not to do a kit for May Day, because I just don't know much about it, and frankly I don't have time. I will however, be trying to put out a few freebies before NSD so you don't have to wait that long, but they will not be very large. Maybe a couple add-ons or something. I've also thought about re-doing the two freebies I featured before, because I've been told they're not very good quality because some of the elements aren't sized right. I do apologize for that, I'm still learning to make them much larger than they really would be. Remember, up until now I've been mainly a paper scrapper, where there's virtually no resizing of elements ;).

I've been working a lot lately. One of the girls at work sprained her ankle and had to be off a couple of days, and had an appointment today, so it was just me and my boss Monday, Tuesday, and most of today. She came in for a little while to help today, but left much earlier because it was supposed to be her day off. Tomorrow is a late day for me, and after that, I really should come home and do some major cleaning. I've had the urge to do some paper scrapping also. I may work on some mini things for you guys tomorrow too. We'll see what I get the urge to do when I get home.

I'm cutting this short tonight, Heath should be home any minute now, and I'm very tired. I went in at 8 this morning to help Linzy put up new signs for the new promotions at work. 7-something is a couple hours earlier than I'm used to waking up at during the weekdays. Normally I only work at 8 on Sundays, but this will make twice in one week, which I'm not complaining cause it will make for a good check for me.

Anyways, like I said I'm cutting this short, hope you guys like the sneak peek and a couple of the elements may look low quality but I will check on that and try to fix it before I post anything. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment