5.01.2009

NSD - Pastels and Polka Dots - Part 2

Before I give you the link to part 2 of my NSD Mega Freebie, I want to take this opportunity to promote some things going on this weekend. There's a ton of stuff!!!!

First, Tiffany is having a major sale on some brand spankin' new CU items in some of her stores. She has put out a brand new CU Grab Bag which is totally revealed, and it has some awesome stuff in it. I'm telling you, if I wasn't on her CT, I would totally be picking this up. And the best part...for this weekend only, it's on sale for over - get this - 90% off!!!!! This will never be on sale again for this low of a price, so you need to head over to her blog, check it out, and she will provide you the links for all of the stores it is carried in. If you also scroll down a post, she has another blog train freebie....I picked up all the blog parts today and they are beautiful. What do you have to lose? Freebies and a mega sale on CU items? Just get going!

Also there are a ton of things going on at K-Joi and Inspiration Lane starting tonight. IL has up a ton of challenges, a fun name that kit game, and a designer appreciation challenge. Not to mention the wonderful sales going on in their store. K-Joi's fun starts tonight and to kind of kick things off there is a speed scrap going on tonight hosted by Oase of Panda Bear Designs...the scrap will last one hour and at the end you will have a beautiful layout. It's also a possibility that I will be there helping co-host...I haven't confirmed that yet, but I know I will be there participating. There is also a speed scrap tonight at IL hosted by Shannon of Silly Bean Scraps and who other than Tiffany, and I should be participating in that also. Well, I will participate if I can keep up with both lol. K-Joi's will start at 8PM EST, and IL's at 9pm EST. Come join us, should be exciting!

Also, you should stay logged on to K-Joi all weekend when possible, because the Prize Princess just might catch you doing something good (posting in the forum/gallery, leaving comments, participating in chats, posting to challenges, etc.) and gift you something fabulous!!!

Ok, enough of that, I know you just want your freebie lol...here's part 2. Hope you enjoy and if you make something with it, I'd love to see it!

Download part 2 Here

P.S. Wanted to let you know...I noticed while doing a layout and the preview that the journaling strips are quite small in comparison to everything else. I apologize for that. I have noticed that if you do enlarge them, there isn't a ton of quality loss in them. But if anybody else downloads and has problems with quality loss, let me know either in email to lilplayb0ybunny69@hotmail.com or in a comment on my blog (any post!) and I will gladly redo them and post the link. I apologize for this again, I'm just still getting used to paying attention to how big my elements are in comparison to the papers. And thanks for downloading!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on May. 02, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete