7.18.2009

Girls Vs Boys QP Freebie!

I didn't realize it had been so long since I'd updated my blog. I've been working hard on some new stuff for August. No new kits in the works yet, but I do have plans to start something in the next few days. My life is so unorganized right now lol.

This will be a short post, but I have a freebie for you today. This is a quickpage I just whipped up an hour or so ago using some of the elements from Girls Vs. Boys. There is one quickpage in both .psd and .png formats, with lots of room for a title or journaling, and lots of white space. Hope you guys enjoy it. If you make a layout with it, I'd love to see it. There just might be a surprise for you if you do! ;)

Here's the link to the quickpage, and the preview:

I revamped my preview style - do you all like it? I LOVE it.

Anyway, like I said, there's your freebie, I'd love to see what you guys do with it, if you'd like to send me any pictures of layouts you've done, you can email me. My info is in the sidebar of the blog, please copy and paste my email into your email program because some of the characters are different from the norm. :)

Quick blog post but hope you guys like the freebie. I'll have a bunch of things running in August like a new blog train, and I hope to be able to start some challenges and put out more freebies. Soon I'm also going to start putting coupons into my freebies! Gotta run now, I hope to get out into the fresh air today instead of sitting at the computer all day!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 4 post on Jul. 19, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete