7.08.2009

New Release!

Hello everyone! I just wanted to let everyone know that I've released a new kit in my K-Joi store. I don't know if anyone who reads my blog remembers my first entry to the Next Best Thing contest, but I've taken that and made it into a full-sized kit. I couldn't stop myself with this kit and it ended up being pretty large. It has 14 Papers, 55 Elements, and 2 Full Alphas (pink and orange, with uppercase, lowercase, numbers, and some punctuation and symbols)!

And for the month of July I've made it 40% off in my K-Joi store. Please go check it out!


Maybe in the next couple of days I'll have a freebie done and ready with the kit. Here's a layout I made with the kit. This is Isaac and Heath a week or so ago at the park, having a great old time.

Also, if anybody has made any layouts or projects with any of my kits, I'd love to feature them on my blog. You can shoot me an email at lilplayb0ybunny69@hotmail.com if you have, and I'll feature them in my next blog post!

Here are a couple of layouts that a couple of the wonderful CT members at K-Joi Studios have made with my kits:


Layout by Frumpje @ K-Joi Studios using Daditude - The Bundle


A Wonderful Bookmark by Frumpje @ K-Joi Studios using Daditude - The Bundle


Another wonderful layout by Supersuzi @ K-Joi Studios using Love By the Lakeside - The Kit

These ladies have done such a wonderful job and the images are linked to their project in their gallery so please go leave them some love, they have done such an amazing job with my kits!

I'll be working on the header for the blog tonight, and maybe some other things too. I'll also probably be planning my next kit! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment