7.11.2009

New store! And a sale!

That's right! I'm now selling at Scraps With A Mouse in addition to K-Joi Studios! I just loaded some of my products into the shop and officially opened it, so I'm having a sale. You can grab Love By The Lakeside the full kit and the matching word art for 25% off, and you can grab Girls Vs. Boys there (as well as K-Joi Studios if you prefer) for 40% off for the rest of July!

Image is linked directly to my store front. Not all my products are up in the Scraps With A Mouse store. You will only be able to get Daditude and Red White and Blue at K-Joi Studios. However I will be working on some new products soon, so keep checking back.

While you're there check out the forum and all the goodies at the blog. There are several freebies posted by other designers at the Scraps With A Mouse blog. Scraps With A Mouse isn't officially opened yet, so keep checking back for details on the Grand Opening celebration that we're sure to be having! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment