7.02.2009

Week 4 Kit Is Up!

Just wanted to let everyone know that my week 4, the final week of the Next Best Thing, entry is up for download. You can go here to snag my kit plus everyone else's. You will have to sign up in order to get the kits.

For this week's entry, I used a ton of items by Tiffany, including some new, not-yet-released products. The fruits (and the glass as well) will be a set of templates and doodles in a future grab bag, and I also used an overlay from her current July grab bag. I also used some overlays by Spinky Dink Scraps, which you can get at Scrapable.net.

We rearranged our living room this week...oh what a chore! We moved everything around including the TV stand, couch, chair, scrapbook desk, and computer desk. I'm so tired, and I still have more left to do. Fortunately, our house is very clean now, and all I have left to do is keep it clean, and get laundry done. (Our laundry was so piled up!) Now if I didn't have to follow Isaac around with a broom and dust pan in order to keep things tidy, life would be great. I plan on taking some pictures once everything's looking spiffy again, and maybe doing a layout. I have a great kit and a perfect title and stuff for it. That will have to come later though.

I might get some scrapping done tonight or tomorrow, since my last entry for NBT is done and the contest ends Saturday. What an experience! It was fun, but I'm so glad it's over. I can't even imagine how the participants of SYTYCD felt!

I also have to start working on some designs for t-shirts for a member over at K-Joi Studios, I'm making some designs she can print on t-shirts to let babysitters, etc. know that her son is allergic to peanuts. Probably start working on some of those tonight in between loads of laundry.

Remember, my sale is still going on over at K-Joi Studios, 25% off all my products (except the Summer Garden glitter styles) until July 5th. I might have a surprise in store for all of you later, so keep my sale in mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment